FORREST HILL, ALBANY OR BROWNS BAY LOCATIONS
ENROLLING NOW FOR TERM 4
Art4kidz offers art lessons with added value! Let your little treasure come and learn to draw, paint, create and explore a journey of fun filled art! What they create is an eternal memory for parents to keep. Watch them improve lesson by lesson! A young mind is beautiful and their personal interpretation is amazing!
Why do kids need art?
As kids manipulate a paintbrush, their fine motor skills improve. By counting pieces and colors, they learn the basics of math. When children experiment with materials, they dabble in science. Most important perhaps, when kids feel good while they are creating, art helps boost self-confidence.
Drawing, painting lessons for children ages 5 to 7 - children experience a range of art materials, water colour pencils, paint, pastels, felt. Our art is about children teaching basic art skills and improving motor skills, confidence, use of pencil and creativity.
We understand that different children mature at different levels and for this reason we are happy to consider your child if slightly under or over age for the specified age group.
Children need to be confident to be left without parents during the classes. Please kindly ensure your child is dropped off and collected on time.
Please see various options below:
FORREST HILL LOCATION - 53 WILLIAM SOUTER STREET
ALBANY LOCATION - ALBANY HIGHWAY
BROWNS BAY LOCATION - 45 ANZAC ROAD, BROWNS BAY
- Art classes for children 3.5 to 5 years of age (FORREST HILL LOCATION ONLY) - preparing your little angel for their school years ahead. Teaching children basic art through songs and stories. Our focus is to teach children how to hold their pencils, learn basic line shapes that create drawings, learn colour and texture and most importantly we aim to build self confidence and the social skills for when they start school
Details - (Max 8 per class)
1 hour lessons, all materials provided
Cost per child - $200 plus gst for 10 weeks
PLEASE ENQUIRE - MINIMUM OF 4 CHILDREN REQUIRED BEFORE CLASS OPENS
Monday - 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Thursday - 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Saturday - 12.15pm to 1.15 pm - TERM 4 FULL
- 1.30pm to 2.30 pm - Space available
- 2.45pm to 3.45pm - Space available
- 4pm to 5pm - space available
- Art classes for children ages 5 to 7 years old - allowing children to experience creative drawing - materials used - crayons, felts, pastels, water colour pencils and paint. (max 8-10 per class) - Children to please wear old t-shirts or painting overalls.
Details - 1 hour lessons all materials provided
Cost per child - $200 plus gst
FORREST HILL LOCATION CLASS TIMES:
Monday - 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Wednesday - 3.40 to 4.40 pm
Thursday - 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Friday - 3.40 to 4.40 pm
4.50pm to 5.50pm
Saturday -9.45 am to 10.45 am
- 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
PENCIL SKETCH CLASSES - (MAX 10 KIDS PER CLASS) - Independent Sketch teacher
Tuesdays - 3.30pm to 4.30pm - Space available (Age 9 to 12)
Wed - 3.40 to 4.40pm - Space available (Age 7.5 to 8)
COST - $200 plus gst PER TERM
BROWNS BAY LOCATION TIMES: - age 5 to 7
Thursday - 3.30 to 4.30pm
Fridays - 3.30 to 4.30 pm
ALBANY CLASS TIMES: age 5 to 7
Friday - 3.40pm to 4.30pm
- 4.45pm to 5.45pm
ACRYLIC PAINTING - FORREST HILL ONLY - AGE GROUP 8 TO 16 YEARS OLD
- Painting classes for children ages 8 to 16 - ( max 12 children per class) - (Children to wear old t-shirts or painting aprons)
Details - 10 week program
1 hour 15 min lessons
all materials provided including works on canvas to take home
Tuesdays - 5.30pm to 6.45pm
Wednesdays - 5.30 to 6.45pm
Thursdays - 4.45 pm to 6pm
Saturday - 10.30 to 11.45 am - FULL
Cost per child - $220 plus gst - 10 weeks (once class starts we can only enrol your child for the second painting, please enquire)
3.5 to 5 year old art classes with drawing, painting story telling.
Creative art classes for 5 to 8 year old children - Learning through fun, experiencing mixed media and variety of techniques.
Painting for 8 to 15 years old - this is a class for children who enjoy working at a slow pace to ensure their work is as perfect as they can be. Working with acrylic paint which is quick drying, each with their own desktop easel.